PureTrim Review – (2020) Scam or Legit Product Based MLM?
You made it to our Review of PureTrim
Doing your research on a company before joining is a smart choice. You did the right thing by coming to this website to learn more.
MLM companies are known to surface almost every other day it feels. Figuring out which one for you can be tough, especially when your buddies are swearing up and down that the products work and you can make money.
People love this site because I keep it real, and that’s exactly the goal of this review.
Review of PureTrim
I like that PureTrim is offering a product unlike many other MLMs that get mentioned on our website. One thing that always bothers me is when the official website is missing information such as who runs or owns the company.
I’m glad they have an about page, but it doesn’t really give me any good insight in my opinion.
There was an interesting part about how they’ve been running for 3 entire years.
Before being known as PureTrim, they were actually called Awareness WorldWide making them alot more older then they say technically. The change took place in 2014.
After putting it all together, it finally all started to make sense.
The person we all want to know about is Mark Tahiliani.
I have nothing particular against PureTrim, I actually support MLM companies, but that doesn’t mean I won’t question why Mark isn’t claiming a company he made.
It look like he caught in a scheme back in 2001. His name is actually associated with a scam called BigSmart that he ran and owned. He got sued by FTC
The FTC sort of regulate the internet to protect us from online schemes and what not so this doesn’t reflect so well on him, and actually explains why he may not of put his name to PureTrim
The case went on for a little while and ended like this:
Operators of an Internet-based business opportunity that promised easy income for investors in an Internet shopping mall network have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that their scheme was an illegal pyramid operation.
Under the terms of the settlement, Bigsmart.Com L.L.C. and principals Mark and Harry Tahiliani will provide up to $5 million in consumer redress and post a $500,000 performance bond before engaging in any new multi-level marketing activity.
The defendants also are prohibited from engaging in any illegal pyramid schemes.
I had to investigate just to match his name to PureTrim. But to the generally public who is visiting their website, they don’t know a single thing of the guy.
You want to be apart of a long term business? Follow a leader that you can trust. And if there is no clear leadership then it makes sense to be skeptical
There is a pretty nice selection of products for those that may want to either try them or promote them as an affiliate. This is always good.
- PureTrim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes – “this unique, whole body approach to weight loss is the solution for shedding pounds and for achieving overall wellness”, retails at $39.99 for a box of ten single-serve packets
- Boost Tea – “will help support your metabolism and reduce your appetite and food cravings”, retails at $39.99 for a 7.4 oz tub
- TrimBar – “a 100% organic meal replacement bar”, retails at $29.95 for a box of five bars
- Joint Tea – “improve your flexibility & mobility with a delicious iced fruit tea”, retails at $39.99 for a 4.5 oz tub
- Joint Mist – a “100% plant-based joint & muscle spray is blended with FOUR types of Plant Stem Cells to target joint and muscle discomfort”, retails at $39.99 for a 60 day supply
- Cardio 9 – “provides 23 organic greens, fruits & vegetables, specifically blended to help improve your Nitric Oxide levels”, retails at $69.99 for a tub of 30 servings
- Daily Complete – “boost your energy now with the 243 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients”, retails at $39.99 for a monthly supply
- Experience – “if you’re suffering from bloating, gas, heartburn and occasional constipation, you may benefit from Experience”, retails at $39.99 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- LiverMaster – “a time-tested Mediterranean blend of 11 natural ingredients, designed to cleanse and support your liver, thyroid, and pancreas”, retails at $39.99 for a box of 30 capsules
- SynergyDefense – “a blend of 115,868 pure Non-GMO High Stability Plant Enzymes, along with a special active blend of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Antioxidants to help with gas, bloating and to support healthy digestion”, retails at $39.99 for a box of 30 capsules
- PureGardens – “an organic way to look 10 years younger without chemicals or additives of any kind”, retails at $39.99 for a 2 oz tub
- Clear – “a natural blend of plant ingredients designed to help support a healthy immune response and provide respiratory support”, retails at $59.95 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- Female Balance – “an effective and gentle Mediterranean herbal recipe that helps balance the female body to ease the unique, mild symptoms of PMS and Menopause”, retails at $29.95 for a bottle of 60 capsules
If your looking to do it big, you can always get most of these items in a bundle.
PureTrim Payment Structure
PureTrim compensation plan pays affiliates to sell to retail customers and sponsor new business reps.
There are seven ranks you can hit within the PureTrim compensation plan.
Below is the qualifications needed in order to hit them:
- Executive Promoter – sign up as a PureTrim affiliate
- Direct Promoter – purchase $400 of PureTrim product in a single month
- 1-Star Promoter – recruit two Executive Promoters
- 2-Star Promoter – generate and maintain two 1-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any two unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- 3-Star Promoter – generate and maintain three 2-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any three unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- 4-Star Promoter – generate and maintain four 3-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any four unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- 5-Star Promoter – generate and maintain five 4-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any five unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
- President’s Club – generate and maintain five 5-Star Promoters across the first two levels of any five unilevel team legs (one in each leg)
You must be qualified to earn commissions for everything above.
To qualify to earn commissions inside of PureTrim, affiliate much either:
- Maintain a monthly $199 autoship order and have three retail customers and/or recruited affiliates on monthly autoship;
- Maintain a monthly $349 autoship order; or
- Purchase $399 worth of PureTrim products each month.
Retail commissions are paid on products ordered by retail customers.
PureTrim pays a 10% retail commission to Executive Promoters.
This jumps to 25% for Direct Promoters and 35% for Executive Promoters and above.
PureTrim pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates sponsor a new affiliate, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates sponsor a new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth…
PureTrim caps their unilevel at six levels deep in total.
All of these residual commissions are paid as a percentage of the wholesale cost of the products ordered across all six levels:
- 1-Star Promoters earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)(
- 2-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 and 2
- 3-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 to 3
- 4-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 to 4
- 5-Star Promoters earn 5% on levels 1 to 5
- President’s Club ranked affiliates earn 5% on levels 1 to 6
Starting from the 3-Star Promoter rank, you can get a Gold Bonus that extends the unilevel compensation plan to ten levels.
To qualify for the Gold Bonus, a PureTrim affiliate must
- maintain a personal $299 autoship order and
- maintain ten retail customers and/or recruited affiliates on $99 or more monthly autoship orders.
Once qualified, the Gold Bonus extends payable residual commissions as follows:
- 3-Star Promoters earn an extra 1% on level 4
- 4-Star Promoters earn an extra 1% on levels 5 and 6
- 5-Star Promoters earn an extra 2% on levels 6 to 8
- President’s Club ranked affiliates earn an extra 3% on levels 7 to 10
All-Star Matching Bonus
The All-Star Matching Bonus rewards Executive Promoters for sponsoring seven Direct Promoters within their first thirty days.
If you hit that qualification, you can earn a $700 bonus.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus pays $100 to Executive Promoters every time a personally sponsored affiliate qualifies as a Direct Promoter.
You can earn 10% commission on personally sponsor Direct Promoter product orders.
Luxury Car Bonus
2-Star and higher ranked PureTrim affiliates can qualify for a monthly car bonus:
- 2-Star with $12,000 in wholesale sales volume across two unilevel team levels = $150 a month Car Bonus
- 3-Star with $28,000 in wholesale sales volume across three unilevel team levels = $300 a month Car Bonus
- 4-Star with $70,000 in wholesale sales volume across four unilevel team levels = $400 a month Car Bonus
- 5-Star with $175,000 in wholesale sales volume across five unilevel team levels = $750 a month in Car Bonus
- President’s Club with $350,000 in wholesale sales volume across six unilevel team levels = $1500 a month Car Bonus
How Much is It to Get Started
Being apart of this opportunity as a business partner is pretty inexpensive. Simply sign up to a yearly pay plan of $29 per year.
The second requirement is actually being a customer of their product. No commissions will be released to you until you have bought at least $400 worth of PureTrim products within 30 days.
You have to spend around that every single month to maintain access to their program. It’s a pretty steep investment if you ask me, especially if your not profiting well.
But I’m going to break down my honest feelings before you leave this article to join…
You heard about the lawsuit!
The owner has been known not to play be the rules.
Ultimately, the FTC said Mark was hyping up the compensation plan in BigSmark. Basically, what ultimately led to a court situation is that they forced users to recruit in order to earn and the focus should of been on selling the products instead.
Take a peek:
Although Bigsmart claimed that members would make substantial amounts of money, the scheme was structured in such way that to realize continued financial gains, would depend on “. . . the continued, successive recruitment of other participants,” not on retail sales of products and services to the public.
Answer this… Is PureTrim any different?
I mentioned his lawsuit earlier on the FTC.
He knows that he is never again suppose to participate in any schemes ever again.
Yet here we are talking about a program very similar to the one that got him in trouble
You might be someone out here putting your name on the line for a company that isn’t even legal. That’s no way to start a sustainable business.
Sadly, I think PureTrim was on the right track, but there is huge changes that need to be made in regards to how they pay their members if Mark wants to remain out of trouble and keep this company going smoothly.
Most of the time people who get in trouble from creating bogus online business never learn their lesson until they face jail time.
I have nothing negative to say about the products. I’m not even upset at the affiliates that actually enjoy this MLM.
I just can’t ignore what I know about them.
Until PureTrim becomes more focused on selling products, they are just going to be known as a sort of recruiting Pyramid scheme.
The revenue of the company is based more off recruitment then it is of actually selling products. This is no good.
If your ready to step your game up then you may want to hear me out. It’s time to get plugged into the better business models out there. Don’t get me wrong, MLM can be good but there is usually more problems than there are good things most of the time.
Your one click away from working with your own personal mentor, simply click the banner:
You can join my team and get plugged into a winning blueprint that is actually changing peoples financial situation and educating them on real skill sets that make money.
Get help setting your business up. Have a coach pushing you towards reaching your business goals. There is just so much support waiting on you on the other side.
Right now, slow down on chasing the get rich quick websites. And focus on a long term plan, something that will last you for years no matter what is going on in the world.
Good luck in your journey,
P.S. need help earning money the right way online, click this URL and see how you can work with a personal coach to point you in the right direction.