ModiCare Review – (2020) Huge Scam or Legit Retail MLM Business
You made it to our Review of ModiCare.
If you been on Smart Affiliate Trends for long, you know we typically give praise to all MLM companies that focus on building a real product line, and not just a recruiting platform.
ModiCare and it’s selection of retail products is actually what brought them to my attention. The variety that they give to consumers is insane and could make for a good business opportunity.
But you may not know anything about them right now. Luckily, I am here to provide you with all you need to know.
Listen carefully, and who knows what useful information you may leave here with today.
Review of Modicare
Samir Modi proudly takes ownership of ModiCare. Clear leadership is always appreciated in the MLM space.
Modi Enterprises actually owns ModiCare. Modi Enterprises is a well established company and is worth $2,000,000,000. Notice the zeros! Were talking billions.
They go way back according to their background information, dating all the way from 1996. Their location currently New Delhi.
This MLM speaks of having…
40 centers across the country that supplies products to over 2,700 cities.
And if were being honest, that is very good especially for a multi level marketing company.
If your wondering what type of experience Samir Modi may have, you may feel comforted knowing his presence in the business world started in 1992, working with Tobacco interest through Modi Enterprises.
After various stints in the Modi Group’s businesses, he launched the network-marketing arm of Modicare in 1996.
The venture began 12 products and 300 distributors.
In 2003, he took over the cosmetics business in Modicare, launching Colorbar Cosmetics for the domestic Indian market in 2004.
It’s plain to see that the company has always been great and is continuing set a very high industry standard in their field of work.
In a business were you’re required to sell to earn commissions, you’ll find that a good line of products is essential for any MLM you decided to work with.
Sometimes their will be a digital service, or a really good physical product.
I think one of the reasons Modicare has grown the way it has is due to it’s catalog. They have just about anything a person could need
There’s so many things being offered that, I couldn’t list them all here. Good thing is that all the products can be conveniently located here.
If your wondering what type of items you’ll find then you have the following categories to sort through:
- Personal Care
- Home Care
- F & B
- SM Watches
Based on what their website says…
Modicare products are developed by the Company’s own highly experienced technical staff at its R&D centers.
All products are formulated according to international standards and developed in accordance with Indian tastes.
Your average MLM could never offer such a thing, making them a rare breed in the industry. They are pretty big company with millions of dollars, the sky is really the limit.
Not many companies in their niche can have their own in-house team!
ModiCare Compensation Plan
You get rewarded as an affiliate when you reach a certain level of retail sales also known as volume and this also goes for the people who sign up under you that bring in their own retail customers.
You can expect point based bonuses…
Their compensation plain contains 14 different ranks.
You must qualify for these ranks to receive bonuses.
Below illustrates exactly what is expected to reach a given rank:
- Consultant – Produce 1 to 300 accumulated PV and 25 to 7524 accumulated GV
- Senior Consultant – Produce 301 to 1200 accumulated PV and 7525 to 30,024 accumulated GV
- Associate Supervisor – Produce 1201 to 2700 accumulated PV and 30,025 to 67,524 accumulated GV
- Deputy Supervisor – Produce 2701 to 4500 accumulated PV and 67,525 to 112,524 accumulated GV
- Supervisor – Produce 4501 to 6000 accumulated PV and 112,525 to 150,024 accumulated GV
- Director (initial qualification) – Produce over 6000 accumulated PV and 150,025 accumulated GV, or generate 4800 PV and 120,000 GV in a single month
- Director (monthly qualification) – Maintain 600 PV a month, generate and maintain 1240 PGBV a month and 31,250 GV a month
- Senior Director – Sponsor and maintain one Director and generate 600 PV and 27,500 PGBV a month
- Executive Director – Sponsor and maintain two Directors, maintain 600 PV a month and generate 22,500 PGBV a month
- Senior Executive Director – Sponsor and maintain three Directors, maintain 600 PV a month and generate 15,000 PGBV a month
- Platinum Director – Sponsor and maintain four Directors, maintain 600 PV a month and generate 7500 PGBV a month
- Presidential Director – Sponsor and maintain six Directors and maintain 600 PV a month
- Crown Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain eight Directors and maintain 600 PV a month
- Royal Black Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain eleven Directors and maintain 600 PV a month
- Global Black Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain fourteen Directors and maintain 600 PV a month
If you don’t know what PV (personal volume) is, it’s basically all of your personally referred members into ModiCare and your volume is based off their purchases.
GV is not much different. It’s simply PV that was produced indirectly by your affiliates and their own downline.
PGBV is not much different than GV. The only difference is that is counts the volume of your sign ups and only accounts for the people who are directly under you and not their downline.
Retail Commission Payout
You earn a pretty generous commission on retail purchases, totaling all the way up to 20%. I think that’s pretty fair considering that they are letting you utilize the brand that they built as a way to pretty much start your own business.
Retail is determined by taking the difference between the wholesale pricing and retail pricing.
The difference is your profit margin.
Accumulated Performance Bonus
APB pays on sales volume produced by ModiCare affiliate’s and their personally sponsored affiliates (PGBV).
- Consultants receive a 7% Accumulated Performance Bonus
- Senior Consultants receive a 10% Accumulated Performance Bonus
- Associate Supervisors receive a 13% Accumulated Performance Bonus
- Deputy Supervisors receive a 16% Accumulated Performance Bonus
- Supervisors receive a 19% Accumulated Performance Bonus
- Directors receive a 22% Accumulated Performance Bonus
All PV generated from said member gets added up along with every person they have signed up basically.
The sponsored affiliates are paid their share determined by their rank and the difference that’s left over is paid to qualifying affiliates.
For example, if a Consultant products 240 PV and 6000 GV (added up) in a month, they can earn a 10% Performance Bonus rate for that month.
I believe this resets monthly…
Director Bonus Payout
The company takes 14% of ALL company wide sales volume every month and puts it in the Director Bonus Pool.
This is paid out through Modicare’s unilevel compensation plan structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When level 1 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 2nd level of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When level 2 affiliates sponsor new affiliates, they are put on the 3rd level, and this continues on down as many levels as are needed.
They took the generation route instead of going directly to levels.
One generation is when a Director or higher is found in a unilevel leg.
Those affiliates cap that generation while having lower ranked members inbetween.
Now if there are two Director ranks in that same unilevel, they would be two generations.
And so on…
Using this generation methods, ModiCare calculates Director Bonus pool points within the unilevel leg each month like the following:
- Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV
- Senior Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations and 4% of second generations
- Executive Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations, 4% of second generations and 3% of third generations
- Senior Executive Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations, 4% of second generations, 3% of third generations and 2% of fourth generations
- Platinum Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations, 4% of second generations, 3% of third generations, 2% of fourth generations and 1% of fifth generations
- Presidential Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations, 4% of second generations, 3% of third generations, 2% of fourth generations, 1% of fifth generations and 0.5% of sixth generations
- Crown Diamond Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations, 4% of second generations, 3% of third generations, 2% of fourth generations, 1% of fifth generations and 0.5% of sixth and seventh generations
- Royal Black Diamond Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations, 4% of second generations, 3% of third generations, 2% of fourth generations, 1% of fifth generations and 0.5% of sixth to eighth seventh generations
- Global Black Diamond Directors’ points are calculated as 6% of their own PV, 5% of first generations, 4% of second generations, 3% of third generations, 2% of fourth generations, 1% of fifth generations and 0.5% of sixth to ninth generations
These unilevel leg’s are independent of each other.
Once all the points are added up for all the qualified affiliates, ModiCare splits the 14% set aside of the sales volume and pays it all out.
This could be different month to month…
Leadership Productively Bonus
I know that it’s a ton take in.
ModiCare actually has a really extensive compensation plan compared other MLM companies.
You only receive 85% of your bonuses on Leadership Productively. Modicare actually takes the rest and invest it into a pool for Senior Directors
Senior Directors must accumulate points to get the bonus. It’s the same point model as the Director Bonus.
Leadership Bonus generations are based on how many Senior Directors are in a unilevel leg.
By thinking of the Director Bonus and replacing it with the Senior Direct you can better understand what I am saying.
Below is the breakdown on this:
- Senior Directors with one Senior Director leg count 5% of their PV and 5% from one generation per leg
- Executive Directors with two Senior Director legs count 5% of their own PV and 5% on up to two generations per leg
- Senior Executive Directors with three Senior Director legs count 5% of their own PV and 5% on up to three generations per leg
- Platinum Directors with four Senior Director legs count 5% of their own PV, 5% on three generations and 4% on a fourth per leg
- Presidential Directors with six Senior Director legs count 5% of their own PV, 5% on three generations, 4% on a fourth and 3% on a fifth per leg
- Crown Diamond Directors with eight Senior Director legs count 5% of their own PV, 5% on three generations, 4% on a fourth, 3% on a fifth and 2% on a sixth
- Royal Black Diamond Directors with eleven Senior Director legs count 5% of their own PV, 5% on three generations, 4% on a fourth, 3% on a fifth, 2% on a sixth and 1% on a seventh
- Global Black Diamond Directors with fourteen Senior Director legs count 5% of their own PV, 5% on three generations, 4% on a fourth, 3% on a fifth, 2% on a sixth, 1% on a seventh and 0.5% on an eighth
Difference here is Senior Director legs only count if they produce 90,000 GV per month.
Other bonus you can get are Outbound Travel fund where company takes 3% of the company sales volume and places it into this pool.
Only Senior Director or higher can get shares.
Dream Vehicle Fund is another bonus where ModiCare puts 5% of the company wide sales volume into this fund.
This is put towards a new car or two wheeler that’s approved by Modicare that costs at least Rs. 50,000.
How Much is It to Get Started ModiCare
Getting start probably will be something out of pocket. Since they don’t have anything pricing listed except for their product costs then you may want to check in with another affiliate for more details.
There may be special deals such as bundle packs but you’ll also have to check in with someone on that.
Now were getting to the part that is going to set my review apart from all of the others on the internet.
In business having the truth is crucial. That’s why I’m going to take it a step further than everyone else and speak my mind, even though it’s not favorable to do so…
My Final Words
Before you leave here, I’m sure you want a clear indication of rather you should join Modicare,
I trust this company and believe that they are legit.
They have gone above and beyond to prove themselves and their results does all the speaking.
They have an entire team to literally put together products exactly to their standards. And you can tell they did this for the long run.
They must of invested millions to make such a large collection of products.
Of course nothing in life is perfect. I did find my own flaws but they are actually a REALLY big deal if you want to get in.
Them being more focused more on the affiliate isn’t very good. Most MLM do this and end up in dangerous territory.
In order to avoid being called a Pyramid scheme, the pay plans needs to be more about geared towards the products
I’m talking about having more evident incentives retail wise and not just really focused on recruiting bonuses.
If they end up having more affiliate action then retail sales then they could be in big trouble.
This information isn’t shared by ModiCare.
But if you are a member, you can easily look at your own income and see where it’s mainly coming from.
Beyond that, the only other thing worth looking into is the ACTUAL products.
Are they overpriced? Do they actually work or are there better alternatives out there for cheaper.
All this matters. People won’t buy if they don’t see the point of it.
Doing this type of research is important before joining any business opportunity.
Your one click away from working with your own personal mentor, simply click the banner:
Having a hard time coming up with a solid business plan? Let someone else guide you that has the success you want!
They do the research. Find a profitable niche, and begin setting it up for you .
Even if you already have a business up and running but it isn’t doing to well, they can help you get to the next level.
With one on one coaching, it’s pretty hard to fail when they are watching over your shoulder and taking you by the hand day by day until you get results!
Good luck in your journey,
P.S. need help earning money the right way online, click this URL and see how you can work with a personal coach to point you in the right direction.