Diamonds Capital Review – Huge Scam or Legit Crypto MLM? Find out!
You made it to our Review of Diamonds Capital.
Cryptocurrency is a popular niche.
You’ve probably seen tons of MLM around the topic.
Many of them apparently offering passive income. Like any new company that hits the internet, there will be many questions.
Were here to answer many of the things on your mind about this company, and ultimately figure out if it’s legit
Review of Diamonds Capital
As mentioned in the beginning of this article, Diamonds Capital works in the cryptocurrency field.
They are being lead by a man named Robert Clarkson who apparently has a nice educated background.
a Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, and also a specialist in various fields of mathematical analysis.
You would think that he’d have some level of information on him outside of Diamonds Capital, but instead there isn’t a droplet of insight anywhere else on the internet about him. There’s just the things we know about him from what he says on Diamond Capital.
Good thing is that they do actually have a UK Certificate
The certificate has been in place since September 2nd, 2019.
I will say that is going to take more then than that to gain our trust. Many people may not know this, but getting one of those certificates is way too easy and it’s even inexpensive.
Their promotional material suggest that Diamond Capital may be running somewhere out of Europe
You may have seen “Robert” on social media, and got a glimpse of his face. This may leave you feeling some sort of comfort
But, something about it feels off.
It may be just me, but I’m thinking paid actor…
It wouldn’t be the first time a company has done this. It happened with SoftTradeAi were they were using an actor to carry out there dirty work.
So be careful with that.
“Diamonds.capital” was fully up and running on August 15th, 2019. That’s when they bought the website address
An address for their company is listed but who knows how real it actually is…
So, let’s dig into what Diamond Capital is offering to it’s members.
Diamonds Capital Products
Every decent company should have a product or service. and it when it doesn’t, it always counts as a red flag in my book.
If taking part of the Diamond Capital affiliate program is all that they have to offer then there isn’t much value taking place here.
Besides recruiting, you still have the option to invest. Investing will yield a profit.
Diamonds Capital Compensation Plan
You can invest 3 different currencies; USD, BTC and ETH. Diamonds Capital gives you an option to pick between 4 different packages to suit your needs. The more you put it will yield higher profits.
USD Funds Plan
- Exclusive Start – invest $20 or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest $500 or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest $3000 or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest $15,000 or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest $30,000 or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
BTC Funds Plan
- Exclusive Start – invest 0.01 BTC or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest 0.1 BTC or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest 0.5 BTC or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest 2 BTC or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest 4 BTC or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
ETH Funds Plan
- Exclusive Start – invest 1 ETH or more and receive 1.5% a day for 30 days
- Stable Profit – invest 10 ETH or more and receive 200% a day for 25 days
- Golden Choice – invest 30 ETH or more and receive 2.3% a day for 35 days
- Diamonds Capital – invest 100 ETH or more and receive 2.5% a day for 40 days
- Diamonds Contract – invest 165 ETH or more and receive 3.5% a day for 10 days
Diamonds Capital recruitment model is based on a unilevel structure, allowing you to leverage more of your efforts.
Your added to the very top of system.
As you begin recruiting people they will land on level 1.
The people on level 1 then go out get people to become a member and they’ll be considered to be 2nd level affiliates.
Those on the 2nd level can then bring you 3rd level affiliates. This happens on an infinite level
How much you earn on these people will be decided on what current rank they are in the program.
As you can see the top rank will earn you the most, while the lowest rank will earn you the least:
- Glass (sign up as a Diamonds Capital affiliate) – 7%
- Bronze (produce $5000 in downline investment volume) – 8%
- Silver (produce $30,000 in downline investment volume) – 10%
- Gold (produce $60,000 in downline investment volume) – 12%
- Platinum (produce $150,000 in downline investment volume) – 14%
- Emerald (produce $400,000 in downline investment volume) – 15%
- Sapphire (produce $1,110,000 in downline investment volume) – 17%
- Ruby (produce $2,500,000 in downline investment volume) – 19%
- Diamond (produce $8,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 21%
- Red Diamond (produce $25,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 25%
The base percentages are paid on the invested funds on you personally sponsored members.
On top of that, they are coded, meaning 25% is paid on funds invested across the unilevel downline.
How Much is It to Get Started
Diamonds Capital will run you a minimum of:
- $20 in USD;
- .01 BTC; or
- 1 ETH
Diamonds Capital Review Video
My Final Words
So what is the deal with this company?
We’ve seen them say a mouth full and make a promise to it’s affiliates to deliver profits. My thing is where is the proof?
The Cryptorobot Diamonds Capital can perform automatic daily trading and increase your profit to 3.5% in 1 working day.
If they can’t pull up some sort of documentation showing that they use some sort of bot… why should we believe them?
Truth is that every passive income opportunity I review has a similar setup as Diamonds Capital. And surprisingly they claim the same thing
Guess where they are at now. Gone! Even the one’s that did show how they were trading our money
Think about this…
If the BOT was capable of what they were saying, they’d be billionaires and they certainly wouldn’t need to share it with us.
But they think we wont realize that
Seeing how bold they are with the claims, I can’t see them lasting long. The type of profit they are talking about is next to impossible to keep up with for hundreds or even thousands of affiliates…
Since they were able to get many members to join without revealing their idenity, when they do go down, nobody will know who to blame. Not Good
The paid actor who is pretending to be the CEO probably will continue to take paid orders from other scammers in the future and that’s that.
Just look at these “AWARDS” they made up:
I have yet to see any positive reviews
It seems weird that they would be getting a reward
I might of believed it if they linked back to a credible source giving them this.
Should you be joining? Probably not, they are going to shut down one day, and your not going to want to be around.
Want to make money every single year consistently, without trying the next new magical system every week?
Your one click away from working with your own personal mentor, simply click the banner:
From there our team will find something that suit you and has actually been proven to work.
Have no clue what your doing? That’s fine. Your one on one mentor will help you figure out all of that
For now, stop chasing get rich quick schemes and focus on learning real skillsets to start an online business,
If you enjoyed this Diamonds Capital Review be sure to “SHARE” to help spread awareness of this program!
Good luck in your journey,
P.S. need help earning money the right way online, click this URL and see how you can work with a personal coach to point you in the right direction.